Secure the lowest prices of the year for the 2019 Humana Rock ‘n’ Roll Chicago Half Marathon on July 20-21, 2019.
*Presale prices available while supplies last or through 11:59pm PT on Sunday, July 29, 2018, whichever comes first. Prices may increase at any time.
Saturday, July 20, 2019
Sunday, July 21, 2019
- Participants who register 50 days prior to Race Day will not have race materials personalized (name on merchandise apparel and name on race bib).
- Participants must be at least 18 years old to participate in the Marathon, 12 years old to participate in the Half Marathon and 8 years old to participate in the 10K or 5K.
- Fees listed above do not include the Active.com processing fee. There is NO RACE DAY REGISTRATION
- Attention to: active-duty, reserve, veteran, or retired military, first responders and related government employees. The Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon Series is partnering with GovX.com to provide special discounts to these deserving individuals. Please use GovX.com to receive discounts on eligible distances.
- Handcycle Note: There is no wheelchair or handcycle division available for this event.
- Online Registration Closes: Sunday, July 14, 2019 at 11:59pm PST
- Registration fees are non-refundable and non-transferable unless you have purchased the Registration Protector option via Allianz Global Assistance at the time of registration and have a covered reason. See full coverage details.
- On or before June 6, 2019: You may defer your race entry to the following year for a $45 deferral fee. Entries will only be deferred to the following year for the same city and distance of your current registration. Deferral fees are non-refundable. To defer your registration please contact us at, firstname.lastname@example.org.